At Symphony Manor, we have created a comfortable and home-like neighborhood with everything you need at your fingertips!
In our community, we work to identify and nurture the strengths of each resident so they can experience the greatest quality of life, while maintaining the highest degree of independence possible.
Nothing makes us happier than providing full and content life for residents at Symphony Manor. We strive to provide an innovative and engaging environment, along with the freedom and comfort to enjoy amazing new experiences and cherish old memories.
Your daily social and recreational activities include fun health and wellness programs, dining in our private in-house restaurant, an entertainment lounge, and an on-site beauty and barber salon. Our personal emergency call system ensures that our dedicated and caring associates are at your service 24/7 providing a safe, secure and supportive home for your loved ones.
Call today for more information on the amenities we have to offer! We think you'll be pleasantly surprised!
We have a great community that works together to cater to you!
We want you to be at ease here at Symphony Manor. That's why we offer a myriad of services and amenities to give you not only the best comforts of home - but complete peace of mind, knowing that you have the highest levels of senior care.
We're a pet-friendly community!
Small dogs & cats are absolutely welcome when residents are able to provide them with the proper care and ensure that they receive current vaccinations. Ask us more for additional requirements!
- Newly renovated community with rooms for residents and families to gather
- Private suites & double suites that can accommodate couples complete with private bath and kitchenette
- Fine dining experience with restaurant-style service with three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily, featuring a variety of menu choices
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry and linens (except dry cleaning)
- Scheduled group transportation to appointments, social events and cultural programs
- Social, spiritual, educational and recreational programs daily
- Concierge service
- In-house medical services to include a physician, podiatrist, psychiatrist and nurse practitioner. Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy available
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Medication management and continence management
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- 24-hour bistro with billiards room
- Elegant restaurant style dining room
- Meeting rooms for clubs and activities
- Emergency call response system in each suite
- Porch overlooking inside landscaped courtyard garden
- Library with Skype and internet access
- Media, television and living room areas
- Beautifully manicured landscaping
- Well-equipped therapy gym
- Theater room with comfortable and surround sound
- Chapel for spiritual enrichment
- Full-service beauty/barber shop
Financial Options for Senior Living
We understand that everyone has unique circumstances that help determine how they can best fund senior living for themselves or their loved ones. In the past, people have relied on the sale of a home or traditional savings to afford senior living. But today, a variety of financial options are available through a number of sources offering more flexibility and access to resources when it is most needed.
Veterans who served during wartime and their spouses may be eligible to receive nearly $2,000 per month toward the cost of assisted living, in-home health care or other non-reimbursed medical care through the "Aid and Attendance" Program. For more information, please contact your Veterans Regional Office www.va.gov, call 1-800-827-1000 or contact an accredited agent.
Costs related to senior living may be tax deductible for both the resident and the family caregiver if the Internal Revenue Service requirements are met. Visit http://www.irs.gov, and particularly http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p502.pdf for more information on this potential benefit.
Call us today and get your questions answered. We are here to help you figure out all the details.